Friday, September 5, 2008

Pra refletir

Essa primeira e' minha favorita:

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts

"Keep going, for success lies just around the corner for those who refuse to quit" ~Unknown

"By looking at things from a different angle, we expand our horizons" -Unknown

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions." - Benjamin Franklin

“Success is the place where preparation and opportunity meet.” - Dr. Rob Glibert

"Only some people get what they want. Those are the people who show up to get it." ~Dianne Houston

"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." ~ Denis Waitley

“Arise, awake, stop not till the goal is reached.” -Swami Vivekananda

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. -Henry David Thoreau

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change." -Bill Phillips

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."-Karen Ravn

"Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt." -William Van Horne

"You too, can determine what you want. You can decide on your major objectives, targets, aims, and destination." -W. Clement Stone

6 comments:

Beth/Lilás said...

Todas muito bacanas!
Mas, gosto mais desta:

"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change." -Bill Phillips

abraço carioca

Elaine Cavalheiro said...

thank you for sharing! =)

wishing you a great weekend! HUGS!

Renata said...

Adorei!
Vou copiar algumas e pregar na minha geladeira... :)
minha favorita??
Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
Beijinhos

Fernanda França said...

Muito bonitas mesmo. Gostei da primeira ;o)

Nani said...

OI Lucia, essas frases sao p mim, haha. Eu vim aqui te agradecer pela preocupacao, pelo carinho e pela forca. Obrigada pela ajuda, eu to bem melhor hoje, resolvi que vou tentar, nao vou desistir nao, e mesmo q eu fail eu vou fazer de novo, ateh conseguir. Acho q aos poucos vou me acostumar, espero.
Nao eh facil mesmo nao, mas recebi comentario otimos de forca e pensamento positivo, me fizeram parar p pensar. E estou de peh hoje novamente, e vendo tudo com outros olhos. Obrigada mesmo, de verdade.
AH, eu acho q tenho seu email, qualquer coisa eu te escrevo sim.
Um beijo no coracao.

silcia susie soares said...

querida, gostei demais das frases, e quero colocá-las no meu blog....assim copiando do seu...rsrs. carpe dien